Gain more control and security over your session—and also conduct several 1:1 meetings during a single BigMarker session, by bringing your attendees into the room individually
How can I let attendees into the webinar room from the waiting room?
1. When an attendee enters the waiting room, their name will appear in the Host Control Panel, under Attendees.
2. Press the hourglass next to the person's name to allow them into the webinar room.
3. Once the attendee has entered the webinar, you can use the microphone and camera icons next to the person's name to activate their mic and camera, respectively.
4. To make the attendee an admin or presenter of the session, click the three horizontal dots next to the camera icon, then select Make Admin or Make Presenter.
5. To send the attendee back to the waiting room, select Back to Waiting Room. (This is most useful you want to speak with one attendee at a time.)