Create and add event modules to your Virtual Event, such as a Media Hub, Custom Landing Page, Lobby, Agenda and more.
Learn more how to add modules to a Virtual Event below
How to Add a New Module to a Virtual Event
1. On your main series backend, click Manage Event.
2. You will be redirected to the Event Modules section. If not, click Event Modules on the right hand menu
3. In the top right corner, click Add Module
4. In the pop-out window, select either creating a new module or linking to an existing series
5. Give your module a title
- For linking to an existing module series, select the series you would like to link this module to
6. Set the event's URL
7. Select the template you would like the module to be
8. Add the events that the module will check registration from (meaning, the event that a registration will take place and verify that the attendee gets access to the module)
9. Set the navigation for the module. Check off if you would like the module to display on the navigational bar and if you would like it to only be visible to registrants
10. Click Save & Exit
Your new module will appear in your Event Module section, where you can click on it to manage and add customizations to.
Click Save to finish.