Follow the below troubleshooting steps if you have failed the internet speed test
- If possible, please try and plug directly into your internet with an ethernet connection.
- Close all your tabs or quit other programs you are running.
- Switch wi-fi networks if possible (especially if you are on public or shared network) or ask others to log off.
- Restart your router.
- Disable your VPN or Firewall.
If you are using a DSL modem with a slow uplink, a 3G wireless modem, a network with some types of proxies/firewalls, or a lower speed connection, your webinar experience and quality may suffer.
More helpIf you continue to fail the speed test, please read the following articles for additional help:
- How to Increase Internet Speed
- 4 Ways to Speed up a Slow Internet Connection
You may also want to do an internet search "How to Increase My Internet Speed" for whatever system you are using a Windows , Mac, or another operating system or mobile device. There are numerous articles written about the topic that can help you troubleshoot and increase your performance. It's best to refer to the most current articles written by reputable sources.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not download or click on any "recommended" product ads or software until you've researched them thoroughly.