Recurring webinars are live, on-demand, and automated webinars that are set to happen on a recurring basis. They let your attendees, old and new, attend the sessions and view the same presentation time and time again.
Recurring webinars are live, on-demand, and automated webinars that are set to happen on a recurring basis. Let’s say you are running a webinar for product training that you’d like to have recur at the same time on Mondays, every week for a month. You can set a webinar to happen on that specific day and time, whether it be an on-demand recording or a live session.
You can set your recurring webinars to specific times and dates, or on a cadence basis such as daily, weekly or monthly. Either way you set them up, they let your attendees, old and new, attend the sessions and get the same great presentation time and time again.
How to Set up Your Recurring Webinar
1. Create a live, on-demand or automated webinar
2. Under When? choose Recurring
3. Under Cadence, select Specific Dates for the recurring webinar to happen on select dates. Under Add dates, enter the date, time and length for each recurring webinar
- Click Add New Time to add more dates
6. For a recurring webinar to happen consecutively, set the Cadence to daily, weekly or monthly
- Daily: same time every day. Adjust the start and end dates and select the start time and length for the webinar.
- Weekly: same time every week. Select which days and dates the webinar starts and ends on. Set the start time and length of the webinar
- Monthly: same time every month. Set the frequency and days it will occur during the month, as well as the start and end dates. Finally, set the start time and length of the webinar.
7. Click Create Webinar
From there, you will proceed to set up the settings for the rest of the webinars. With recurring webinars, registrants will have a confirmation email sent that gives them their unique URL for all of the webinars within the recurring webinar. They will simply need to revisit this email and click their URL to enter your webinar.
For admins, you are able to manage all your registrant information in the main recurring webinar. The main webinar will also contain settings and information that will be shared across all the individual sessions, including pre-loaded content, automation settings, presenter list and more.