Prevent unwanted guests from your webinar or virtual event sessions by restricting registration on your landing page and other preventative measures.
For security reasons, hosts may want to restrict registration for their webinar or virtual event sessions.
Hosts can prevent unwanted guests from entering their sessions in several different ways:
- Hosts can disable the registration form on their session's landing page.
- Hosts can require attendees to verify their email addresses before entering the live webinar room.
- Hosts can keep attendees from registering for the event until the session has already begun.
Learn how to enable each of these security features below:
How to restrict registration for a session
1. Log in to your webinar and select the Edit tab.
2. Staying in the Edit tab, scroll down and locate Disable webinar registration on landing page.
To keep attendees from registering for your event via its landing page, check Disable Webinar Registration on webinar landing page.
Once this is activated, additional registration restriction options will appear, as shown below.
To require attendees to verify their email address before they enter your webinar, check Request email verification when accessing webinar.
To allow registration only after your session has begun, check Enable people to register after webinar opens to attendees.
Click Save Changes, located on the top right corner of the screen, to complete.