Ready below how to share PowerPoint directly from the application. BigMarker recommends you have a second monitor when sharing Powerpoint directly
How to share your PowerPoint directly from your screen
It's always best to have a second monitor if you are going to be using screen sharing often within your webinars.
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation and click " Slide Show".
2. Then click, "Set Up Slide Show". Within that pop-up, choose "Browsed by an individual (window)". Click "Ok".
3. Then click "Play from Start." You will then see a full screen version of the slide show.
4. In the webinar room, click the "Share Content" then "Share Screen".
5. Then choose "Window" and click the window with the PowerPoint Presentation. Then click "Share".
6. Attendees will see full sized version of the PowerPoint slides. To move the slides, use your arrow keys <>, your mouse, or click on the slides. Please remember, if you do share your PowerPoint like this, it's best to use another monitor.
Screen sharing does use more bandwidth and CPU. So make sure you review our system requirements before screen sharing. If you do experience connection issues when sharing your screen, we recommend simply downloading the PowerPoint as a PDF and uploading it as a presentation.