Follow the troubleshooting steps below if you are experiencing technical difficulties with your webcam
- Take a look at our System Requirements. The system check has a camera test.
- Make sure you have the allowed access to share your Webcam if you are not a presenter.
- Make sure to click the Webcam button to share your webcam in the webinar room
- Are your Webcam's settings correct? Have you selected the correct Webcam to share? You can switch your camera in the mic and camera test pop-up (see image below).
- If you are using an external camera, try unplugging it, leave the room and re-entering.
- Is there another program that may be using your Webcam? Like Skype or Hangouts? Quit those programs and re-enter your conference room.
- If all else fails, restart your web browser and then your computer.
Here is a third party online test you can use as well. Don't click any of the ads listed on the page.