Follow the troubleshooting steps below if you are unable to enter your webinar room
1. Review our system requirements.
2. Make sure you are using your personalized link or entering as a guest if guest access is enabled.
3. Check the date and start time of the webinar. Presenters can enter up to three hours early, attendees can enter up to 30 minutes early. However, these entry times are dependent on the host of the webinar.
3. If the webinar is at capacity, you will not be able to enter. Each webinar is "first come, first serve."
4. You might have a Firewall. You will have to open certain ports. Please visit our section on Firewalls.
If you continue to have issues, please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org.