Create your Virtual Event all on your own using our interactive and easy to use Virtual Events (Beta) Backend
1. On your BigMarker home page, click Create Webinar, and then Create a Virtual or Hybrid Event
2. You will be redirected to the first step in your virtual event setup. In Event Basics, enter in your:
- Event Name
- Start Date and Time
- End Date and Time
- Event Template type
- Event Type
Click Next: Registration when finished.
3. In Registration Settings, enter in the following:
- Amount of registrations you are expecting for your event
- The date that registration will be open for your event
Click Next: Event Modules when finished.
3. In Event Modules, toggle ON the modules you would like for your event. You can toggle on:
- Virtual Check-In - attendees can enter in their information and other virtual preferences for your event
- Networking Modules- the different networking features attendees can utilize to connect with other attendees
- Based on your event, you can keep it simple with these two modules or add on more event modules, like an Expo Hall or an Agenda page. To do so, click Add Module and add a new module of choice.
Click Next: Collaborators when finished.
Note: For any additional module, you will need to give it a title, select the template, associate it with the registration check, and more.
4. In Collaborators, add those that you would like to have access to the settings to your virtual event. Enter in their first name, last name, email address and customize the message if desired, then click Invite.
After inviting your collaborators, they will populate below with their respective information. Here, you can toggle their permissions level, making them either an Admin (can manage the event, view analytics and download the attendee list) or a Collaborator (can manage event sessions and settings; cannot view analytics or attendee list.)
5. Click Finish at the bottom and your virtual event has been setup! Click Next: Finish Building Event to be taken to your virtual event's backend for more customizations and settings.
On your Event Backend, you can manage these settings and adjust as needed. On the left hand menu, you will have the Basics section which houses your event's title and dates. Make your adjustments and click Save Changes when finished.
Under Advanced Settings, you adjust the event's URL as well as enable Google Translation for the event landing page.
Lastly, if you need to turn on/off Registration before the date set, you can do this in the Registration & Passes section under the Settings tab.