As Presenters, you are able to share presentations, files or slides and display them to your audience as a part of your event
Presenters are able to share presentations, files, or slides to the audience during their event. From there, they can advance slides, interact using drawing tools and hide files as needed. Learn more about sharing files during events below.
1. Make sure you are in the webinar room.
2. In the upper lower deck of the screen, click the Share Files or Open WhiteBoards button.
3. Click Browse Files.
4. You can upload files up to 100Mb. You can share PDFs, PowerPoints, and Word Documents. We recommend PDFs as the room converts files to this format. If you are sharing a PPT file, try using the BigMarker PowerPoint Uploader.
5. You can click the arrows to go from page to page.
6. Click Show Slide Navigator to move ahead or back to a specific slide.
7. To enable the drawing tool, scroll over the top of the presentation area, and Click "Drawing Off to On".
8. Once the drawing tool is enabled you can change the brush size to color and mark up your presentation.
9. Repeat this process if you would like to upload more presentations or to select other presentations.
Pro-tip: If your file doesn't load, you may need to compress the file size. Get your file compressed for free here.