Presenters are able to give access and prompt attendee's to turn on their mics and cameras
New as of 08/17/2022: You can mute all attendees in the webinar room and make their microphones temporarily unavailable.
1. Inside the Host Control Panel, you can see who does and does not have the ability to share their webcams or mics.
2. To allow all attendees to share their webcams or mics, click the Attendee Mic (or Cam+Mic) toggle on.
3. To disable all attendee's webcams or mics, click the Attendee Mic (or Cam+Mic) toggle off.
4. To allow an individual to share their webcam or mic, click on the Mic or Webcam icon next to their name.
Pro-tip: Keep all attendee's webcams or mics disabled while allowing an individual to share their webcam or mic.
5. You will need to tell members to share their mics or webcams. (It will not auto-turn on for them.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attendees entering on Webcast mode CANNOT share their cameras or microphones. You will need to make them presenters in the host control panel.
6. You can mute all attendee’s microphones as well. Enable Mute All Attendees Mics toggle and attendees will get notified that their microphone is temporarily unavailable.
Note: Dial-In Attendees will not have their microphones muted.