Set a countdown clock to display at the top of the webinar room for hosts to control the duration of the room and notify speakers when their discussions are coming to an end.
Note: This feature is reserved only for Enterprise and Events Package plan holders. If interested, please contact our Events Experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Previously, hosts needed to keep the time for their breakout sessions on a separate device. Now, our breakout rooms include timers, so hosts can control the duration of discussions and automatically end them at a pre-set time.
A countdown clock will display on the top right corner of each individual breakout room, as shown below.
Breakout sessions will automatically end once this timer expires and attendees will be redirected back to the main webinar room. Learn more about breakout rooms here
Set time limits for your breakout sessions following the steps below:
How to Enable A Time Limit for Breakout Rooms
1. Log in to your webinar and select the Manage Webinar tab.
2. Staying in this tab, scroll down and find Breakout Rooms, located on the left hand side of the page. Select Breakout Rooms.
3. First, activate your session’s breakout rooms by toggling Breakout Rooms from OFF to ON
4. Once you’ve activated breakout rooms, several other settings will appear on this page.
5. Under Set time limit on breakout room, select Enable. Then, enter the number of minutes or select the arrow keys to enter the time limit for your session.
6. Press Save.
Within each Breakout Room, a timer will be displayed at the top notifying how much time remains inside the each room.