Link all your webinars to one registration form, so registrants will only need to go through registration once, but they will receive registration confirmation emails — and personalized access links — for all of the included events.
Attendees can now be signed up for multiple events based on their answers on one registration form. By linking all the webinars to one registration form, your registrants will only need to go through registration once, but they receive registration confirmation emails — and personalized access links — for all of the included events.
Here’s how to do it: Say that I’m hosting two separate events, one on Monday and one on Tuesday. I want to have attendees who are interested in attending both events register to both without needing them to register to both individually.
I would add a dependent custom registration field to the registration form for my Monday event. This question could ask something to the effect of,” Do you want to attend our webinar with Bill Smith on Tuesday 3PM?” So when a registrant goes to register and answer “yes,” or a custom answer, on my registration field, they will automatically be registered for the Tuesday event as well.
This streamlines the registration process for repeat attendees, especially if you’re hosting a regular series of webinars for the same audience.
Learn how to do it below. (And if you need more background on custom registration fields, click here.)
How to Link Custom Registration Fields to Register to other BigMarker Events
1. On your event, go to Custom Registration Fields
2. Click Add Field
3. Enter the registration fields: title, response type, default value
4. Scroll down and click Separate webinar registration dependent field.
5. Two additional text boxes will populate.
- In the first one, enter the answers registrants need to answer in order to register for the separate event.
- In the second one, use the drop down menu to select which event you would like the registrant to be registered to.
6. Click Save Field
Now, when registrants are registering to your main event, they will be registered to the other additional event based on their answer to the custom registration field. Watch the video below to see this in live action: