You are able to set up payments for the tickets and subscription passes. These payments are captured through your check in page and stored on your channel.
For our Virtual Events, you are able to set up payments for the tickets and subscription passes. These payments are captured through your check in page and stored on your channel. You are able to transfer this revenue from your event or channel straight into your bank account. Learn more below how to set up your payment processor (BigMarker, PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe) and how to transfer the revenue into your account.
Table of Contents
1. Setting up your Payment Processor
How to Set Up your Payment Processor
1. Go to your Channel’s Settings, and then go to the Treasury section
2. Under Payment Processor, select the Payment Processor
For BigMarker Payment Processor:
1. Select BigMarker
2. Click Save
For PayPal Payment Processor:
1. Select BigMarker
2. Click Enable under PayPal payment option
3. Enter your PayPal Client ID and PayPal secret key
Learn how to find your PayPal credentials here.
4. Click Save
For Authorize.net Payment Processor:
1. Select Authorize.net
2. Enter in your Authorize.net API Login ID and API Transaction Key
Learn how to find your Authorize.net API Login ID here.
3. Click Save
For Stripe Payment Processor:
1. Select Stripe
2. Enter in your Stripe Secret API Key and Published API Key
Learn how to find your Stripe Secret API Key here.
3. Select the currency type from the dropdown menu
4. Check off if you would like payments to also capture:
- Zip/Postal Code
- Automatically send receipts from Stripe on successful payments
At the bottom, you will see the balance in your Treasury that is ready to be withdrawn and transferred. For BigMarker payments, you will need to contact your BigMarker Representative to begin the withdrawal process.
Note: Revenue collected using BigMarker Payment Processing will appear in your Treasury Balance 14 days after the transaction occurs. Each transaction includes a 5% processing fee. Transferring these funds requires a PayPal account and a minimum balance of $20.00 USD. Fees charged by PayPal will be deducted during transfer
At the very bottom, you can view a history of all the transactions for review. It will show the date, amount, state of the transaction (paid, refunded, voided), description of the payment, and the processor type.
You can download a report that will contain your channels’s transactions, with the first name, last name, email address, amount, description, date and processor listed. Click Download Treasury to review the transaction history.