Event Admins can now edit and upload attendee survey responses.
This enhancement is especially useful if you’ve collected in-person event feedback responses or post-event surveys and need to upload those responses into BigMarker. By selecting a registrant from your list on the event level backend, you can easily upload the corresponding survey response.
1. First, select a registrant from the list of registrants in the Event Admin backend by clicking Manage to the far-right side of the registrant's line item.
2. The Registrant detail side sheet will open and allow you to click on the Survey Responses tab at the top of the Manage Registrant list.
3. The Survey Responses tab lists the survey the registrant has participated in completing. In line with the Survey header, there is a button to Edit Responses on the right hand side.
4. Click Edit Responses. From here, you can use text fields and dropdown fields to edit survey responses as needed.
5. When you’re finished editing, click Save or Cancel. You’ll return to the registrant’s profile and their Survey. A green dropdown notification will appear, confirming your survey response has been successfully updated.
Note: All responses and updates are automatically saved and captured on your custom reports. The updated responses can also be integrated into your CRM tool of choice.