When attendees register, you can use custom registration fields to signal certain roles within the platform, enabling attendees to only see sessions based on their assigned roles. Learn more about Custom Agenda below.
Note: This feature is available for Virtual Events and Enterprise plan holders.
We’ve added a great enhancement to our Agenda, now you can customize your Agenda page based on custom registration fields. When attendees register, you can use custom registration fields to signal certain roles within the platform, enabling attendees to only see sessions based on their assigned roles. For example, when registering, you can gather information if they are interested in learning more about Software. If they are, you can make sure they will only be able to see sessions about Software.
This new enhancement will group like-minded attendees and serve as a great marketing tool, as you can gather analytics quicker than ever on groups of attendees who only had access to certain sessions from their custom registration fields.
To enable this functionality, there are a few steps to follow. First, set up your Agenda with the session items linked and details included.
How to Enable Custom Registration Fields per Agenda Item
1. Log into your main Series dashboard page and click View Landing Page
2. Click on Agenda settings, then scroll down to the bottom and check off the Only show Agenda for those that use custom fields for the attached webinar box.
3. Click Save & Exit
Then, go back to the Manage Series dashboard and head to the Custom Registrations Fields tab to link.
To Link Custom Registration Fields to Custom Agenda Items
1. On the Custom Registrations Fields tab, click Add Field and create a new Custom Registration Field (learn more here). When finished, click Edit.
2. From there, select the response type as Dropdown, then Custom Dropdown. You can add response options, upload a CSV file of response options or keep/delete the response options already set.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings, and check off Use as a filter in Agenda. When finished, click Save Field.
4. Repeat the steps until all Custom Registration Fields of choice are linked to the Agenda.
Head back to the Agenda Landing Page, and click on the Agenda tab.
To Enable Custom Registration Fields to Custom Agenda Items
1. On the Agenda item, scroll down to the Webinar Custom: section. This section will show the title of the Custom Registration Field. For example, my custom registration field is “Where are you from?” so that section displays as “Webinar Custom: Where are you from?”
2. Use the dropdown menu to select as many custom registration fields as desired to the Agenda item
3. Click Save when complete.
Note: You must go through every Agenda item and link the Custom Registration Fields for each one.
From there, upload a CSV file of registrants or sync the list based on an Integration. After this is done, your registrants will specifically see only the Agenda Items that are linked to those Custom Registration Fields.
Note: There MUST be a row for the Custom Registration Field in the CSV file or having the fields linked correctly in the Integration for it to sync and display accurately
With your agenda items, a Join Now button will appear so those sessions that are live can be joined from your Agenda. These will show in their own section at the top of the Choose Schedule automatically when a session is happening now. Learn how to customize the text and description here.
You can have attendees join those sessions in a separate tab so when attendees/registrants click Join Now, it will redirect them to a separate tab with the occurring session. On the Agenda Item of choice, scroll down and check off Open Join Now or Watch button in new tab.
For more information on Enterprise Plans, please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com