On-Demand webinars are pre-recorded and embeddable webinars that are available for attendees to watch anytime on your channel.
On-Demand webinars are pre-recorded and embeddable webinars that are available for attendees to watch anytime on your BigMarker channel. You can use these types of webinars to give your audience a constantly available source of content, your business a consistent flow of new leads, and connect with your audience no matter when and where they're watching.
On-Demand Webinar features include:
- HD Audio & Video
- HD Screen sharing, Recording
- Presentation files
- Embed into your website
- Call to Action Popups
- Public & Private Chat
- Q&A and Upvoting
- Polls & Quizzes
- Ability to Host a Twitter chat.
- YouTube Sharing
How to Create an On-Demand Webinar
1. On the Host Dashboard, select Create a Webinar.
2. Select the On Demand Webinar type and fill out the webinar details.
3. Fill out the webinar details. Give your event a: Title, About Description, Time and Date, its Live Event Experience, and if it will be private or public. Upload your selected .mp4 file. Click Create Webinar to complete.
Note: The maximum upload is 4GB
Next, you'll proceed to your webinar dashboard. Using the horizontal tabs on this page, you can adjust administrative settings, add and remove presenters, create emails, integrate your webinar with other tools, create an automated workflow for your session, design its landing page and more.
By default, anyone with the link to your webinar can view your recording. You can limit this access by limiting who can view it and who can manage it. You can change your recording permissions in the Privacy section of your webinar page.
Tip! Want to charge people to view your recording? Click Sell Tickets and set a price to view your recording.