- Knowledge Base
- Presenter & Attendee FAQs
Presenter & Attendee FAQs
Virtual & Hybrid Events
Video & Media Hubs
Mobile Event Apps
Privacy & Security
I Failed the Audio Output System Test
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot if you have failed the audio output system test
If you fail the audio output test, you may have issues hearing anyone in the room.
- If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them.
- Is your device muted? Do your speakers/head phones work? Please test your speakers.
- Try restarting your browser.
- Try restarting your computer.
If nothing above works, please try troubleshooting by clicking the links below: