Follow the steps below to troubleshoot any difficulties experience with your external camera, headset or microphone
If you are using headsets or other external devices such as microphones or cameras:
- Make sure you plug them in before you enter your webinar. If not, please leave the room and re-enter.
- Make sure you have chosen the correct device in the dropdown menus available before you enter the room or while you are in it (click either mic or camera icons).
Test before you enter the webinar room
- Try clicking the microphone or camera icon in the web address area of your browser as well.
- If you continue to have issues try using them with different applications such as Skype
- If you are using a camera that is not a webcam, you may need a video converter or other third party software.
If you still continue to have issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.