Use BigMarker’s integration capability with MailChimp to easily export webinar registrations to a mailing audience.
Use BigMarker’s integration capability with MailChimp to easily export webinar registrations to a mailing audience. Here’s how to get started:
Before getting started, please click here for help in finding and generating your API Key
How to Integrate BigMarker with MailChimp
1. Login or create an account at MailChimp.com.
2. Access the drop-down menu under your name on the top-right and click Account.
3. Click on the Extras menu and choose API Keys.
4. If you don’t have one already, click Create a Key and copy the value under API Key.
5. On BigMarker, click the Integrations tab on your webinar page. Then click on MailChimp.
6. Insert your API Key in the field labeled MailChimp API Key.
7. If you would like to make this the default key for new webinars in your channel, check the box labeled Set as Default Key?
8. To add the emails under a MailChimp audience to a list on BigMarker, select an audience under MailChimp Audience for Invitations. Then, create a name for the audience on BigMarker. Click on Import MailChimp Audience for Invites to create the invite list. The list will be available to use on the Send Email Invitations page.
9. To register the contacts on a MailChimp audience to your webinar, select an option under MailChimp Audience for Registrants. Once a list of contacts is selected, click Register MailChimp Audience to add those contacts as registrants in your webinar.
10. To add new webinar registrants to a MailChimp audience, select an audience under MailChimp Audience for Registrants. If you want to set this audience as the default audience for registrants in future webinars, check the box labelled Set as Default Audience for Registrants? If you want new webinar registrants to be automatically added to your MailChimp audience, check the box labelled Add New Registrants Automatically? Click Export Conference Registrants to export webinar registrants to the MailChimp audience selected.
11. To add webinar attendees to a MailChimp audience, select an audience under MailChimp Audience for Attendees. If you want to set this audience as the default audience for attendees in future webinars, check the box labelled Set as Default Audience for Attendees?